Select "View->Advanced..." from the main menu to open this dialog. It contains misc settings grouped on 3 tabs.
On this tab you can change fonts for the basic elements of the main software window:
- Toolbar buttons:
- List of folders:
- Window Titles (for the selected record and folder):
- Record Tab Strip:
Using this tab you can replace the default tree of folders with a custom html page. To know more read the "Creating HTML Frames" section.
This tab contains different ungrouped settings:
- Open Records from "Find Records" in.
This option allow to select an action that will be performed than a user double-click a record in the "Find Records" dialog:
You can choose to:
- Open the record in a new popup window;
- Open the record in the main software window.
- Show non-editable text fields as. There are 2 variants of how to show blocked text fields in the database:
- As locked fields. A user can select and copy text, but he cannot change it:
- As greyed fields. A user cannot select or activate these fields:
- Remember vertical split rate separately for each form. This option has an effect
if you use several forms in your database and the "Vertical split" layout type for folders.
- Allow cancel in popup record edit forms. If you mark this flag you will be able to close a without saving changes:
By default all changes in a record are saved automatically.