The All-in-One Database Software Solution
The Folder menu contains tools for work with the current folder.
To access it, use the main menu or right-click a necessary folder:
- Table View and Layout - these menus are responsible for the way in which records in the folder will be presented (as a table/form, what columns will it have and so on).
Learn more about Table Styles or Layout.
- Sort Records - sorts all records in the current folder by specified fields.
Learn more about sorting...
- Find Records - opens the search and replace window to find and replace text in records. Learn more about search/replace...
- Sort Subfolders - if the folder has subfolders, this menu allows you to sort them in the ascending or descending order.
- Rename Folder... - allows you to change the folder name.
- Access Level... - opens the window for setting the access levels to the folder for different groups of users. Learn more...
- Folder Properties... - opens the window for specifying main folder properties (name, icon, scripts and so on).