The folder layout defines how records from the folder should be displayed.
To change the layout, select the Layout item from the Folder menu:
You can use one of the following 5 layouts:
- List and Form: Vertical Split A. Records are displayed as a list (at the top) and a form (at the bottom):
- List and Form: Vertical Split B. Records are displayed as a list (at the bottom) and a form (at the top):
- List and Form: Horizontal Split. Records are displayed as a list (at the left) and a form (at the right):
- List only - only a list of records is displayed:
To open a record for editing, double-click it, and it will be opened in a new window.
- Form only - only one record is displayed as a form:
This type of displaying is convenient if there is only one record in the folder
(for example, a greeting form with command buttons).
For vertical split you can turn on the "remember vertical split rate separately for each form" mode from the
"View->Advanced...->Misc Settings" menu item.