Click a word corresponding to the topic in which you are interested:
action add record addresses age attachments author avery
barcode bibliography book box browser
calendar catalogue changes charts checkboxes city clients color color rules colorize combo company confirm connect contacts content country csv
date datediff dates delete delete record delivery difference discount dublicates
email engine errors event excel export expression
files fill filter find fit format
header highlight highlight. html
image images import info install
labels languages layout licenses list files log lookup
mac mailing many-to-many math menu message month multiuser
network nod32 notification notify numbers
on confirm on edit open operations order orders
partners pda play,open file popup print printing products projects promt
queries query query_upload_csv_ftp
records recordset regexp registration regular relational relations remote report rich-text round rtf rules run
save script scripting search setup sharing sheets simple-relational size style
table text themes time timers times toolbar tree-view trim troubleshooting txt
ucase upgrade url users
v7 variable vbscripts video vista
Search results for `registration`
Found in FAQ:
1. I bought the application yesterday, but I still
haven"t received the registration key. What should I do?
Perhaps, you have provided an incorrect e-mail during registration, or your mail server was unavailable at that time. Please use the form on
the support page, and we will solve the problem in the shortest time possible.
2. I bought the application and received the notification letter. What should I do next?
The letter of the registration notification contains the registration
key. Use it to register the trial version of the application.
3. I have lost a registration key. What can I do?
Use our form for updating/restoring keys.
4. I want to work with a database from N computers simultaneously. Is it possible to do it? How many licenses should I purchase?
Yes, Brilliant Database allows several users to work with the same database simultaneously. To do so, it is necessary to purchase:
- One version of Brilliant Database Server for creating a database and providing a possibility to work via the network;
- One Brilliant Database Workplace per each computer from which it is planned to connect to the database (N in total).
5. I have created a database using the trial version
I downloaded from the site. Will I lose my work if I buy the full version?
You won"t even need to re-install this database software. All you need to do is register your trial version using the registration key you will receive by e-mail right after the purchase.
6. How long do I have to wait before starting to work with the application after the purchase?
You can start using the application right after the purchase. To do that, you have to download the trial version from our site and register it with the help of the registration key you will receive by e-mail right after the purchase.
Home | Database Features |
Examples | Download |