Click a word corresponding to the topic in which you are interested:
action add record addresses age attachments author avery
barcode bibliography book box browser
calendar catalogue changes charts checkboxes city clients color color rules colorize combo company confirm connect contacts content country csv
date datediff dates delete delete record delivery difference discount dublicates
email engine errors event excel export expression
files fill filter find fit format
header highlight highlight. html
image images import info install
labels languages layout licenses list files log lookup
mac mailing many-to-many math menu message month multiuser
network nod32 notification notify numbers
on confirm on edit open operations order orders
partners pda play,open file popup print printing products projects promt
queries query query_upload_csv_ftp
records recordset regexp registration regular relational relations remote report rich-text round rtf rules run
save script scripting search setup sharing sheets simple-relational size style
table text themes time timers times toolbar tree-view trim troubleshooting txt
ucase upgrade url users
v7 variable vbscripts video vista
Search results for `languages`
Found in FAQ:
1. I have noticed the Language section in the program menu, but it does not have the language I need. Can I translate the interface on my own?
Yes, Brilliant Database allows the user to entirely translate the interface to any language. To translate the program to another language, do the following:
- Open the folder with program text (by default, "C:/Program Files/Brilliant Database XXX/Texts");
- Make copies of main_eng.txt and tips_eng.txt files;
- Name them in correspondence with your language (for example, if it is Italian, main_ita.txt and tips_ita.txt);
- Open the new file main_XXX.txt. Correct the first line to the full name of the language (for example, Italian);
- Translate the content of the file;
- A new language will appear in the Languages menu;
- Send the translation to us. In acknowledgement of this, we will present you with a free license for Brilliant Database, in case the translation is of acceptable quality.
2. Specific characters of my language (for example, umlauts) are displayed not correctly in the program. What can I do?
Start the program and in the Options->Charset menu select the encoding that you need.
3. Does the program support Unicode?
No, the program does not support Unicode. This means that you will not be able to work with hieroglyphs (Japanese, Chinese and so on) using it.
Home | Database Features |
Examples | Download |