Brilliant Database is a multilanguage application.
At present the next languages are included into the Brilliant Database distributive:
Translating to a new language
If there isn"t a language you need in the list, you may translate the program to a necessary language on your own. To do this:
- Open the folder with program text (by default, "C:/Program Files/Brilliant Database XXX/Texts");
- Make a copy of main_eng.txt file;
- Name it in correspondence with your language (for example, if it is Italian, main_ita.txt);
- Open the new file main_lng.txt. In the first line specify a full name of the language to which you want to translate the program; in the second line specify your name or nickname to determine the authorship.
- Translate the content of the file. The names of groups in square brackets (for example, "[Menu]") should not be translated.
- After you have completed translation, save the file and start the program.
- A new language will appear in the Languages menu.
You can send your translation to us to firstname.lastname@example.org for it to be added to an official distrbutive of our program. Owing to this:
- Your compatriots will be able to use the program in their native language;
- When new versions of Brilliant Database are released, you will not have to translate the whole interface anew. The only thing you will need is to translate new strings;
- You will be able to get a license for Brilliant Database Pro/Server absolutely free.
Download Brilliant Database |
Home | Database Features |
Examples | Download |